Thursday, March 3, 2011

How recommendable is surgical cosmetic face lift?

Would you recommend? I think the general with a facelift, eyelid surgery, removal of "bad characters" based on my eyebrows (not that I get angry a lot), wrinkles, crows feet, etc., feet.etc these symptoms of aging, facial I have. I would like PPL have personal experience with all types of cosmetic surgery, recommended the MD and the price range can be heard. Thanks! not much much.cause chemicals (small quantities of course) can be used ways.in very fatal in some very very very rarely cases.but surgery can affect your God body.well Geus influence in the design something for your body and you must accept it . If it makes you happy, though I think it's too good to be honest! Only if you're old and no matter how fake you can see, you're really wrong. Just take some of these creams or exploitation something.Plastic is stupid and dangerous. And it can be addictive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment