Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is 18 years old too young for cosmetic surgery?

She wants her breasts and belly VAG repair. Price AUD $ 13,000. http://www.news.com.au/national/year-old-ambah-young-has-cosmetic-surgery-to-feel-young-again/story-e6frfkvr-1225877308611 not his ideal of increasing age more too soon to permanently change the way we see Yeah Yeah, it's too young! Honestly, I think that cosmetic surgery should not be applied at any age, have a little fun with what God gave you. The only time I even think cosmetic surgery is if I'm in a terrible accident and my face was completely damaged. If anyone should have plastic surgery on grounds of sex, let alone 18. Ummm, in my opinion, yes. If she hated her body so much and how his stomach was soft or whatever, because she has a son in 16 years anyway? Is it the salt, and she has to live with it. Not to mention the fact that it costs $ 13,000. I can not believe that his friend let him "borrow" too. 18 years of age. they should focus on more important things, like college, I'd say no, but she is already a mother. child presumably destroyed. let her do what she wants .

0 comments:

Post a Comment