Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To all Colombiana's or someone who has received cosmetic surgery in Bogota or barder for a cosmetic surgeon?

Does anyone know a good doctor who is very cheap for my girlfriend goes in search of her breasts done for under 1000 but can not get in touch with her. I'm interested in getting a tummy tuck and breast lift buttocks Mabie lipo Eben what I have 27 years has had a baby two years ago and working on my body and not go the way I was little and had an amazing body, I want to go back to modeling so I can make money I need to find a doctor who is cheap, because honestly modeling is the only good thing to do and want to IM a way to support my child alone if I have this intervention would be a dream and I always I wanted to make my ears because I was severely depressed since my body has gone to waste anyone knows please let me know all the links! I live in South Florida and my grandmother lives in Bogotá, so I have a place to stay. Everything I need a doctor who wants to work with me! And a few good people who helped me! may want to know Thanks for all the names or the price at about one, please no negativity, I'm depressed enough to move the person from outside, if someone puts my God bless fiance makes Websites If you know a plastic surgeon that he Bards a website and 15 000 in exchange, he has 30 years experience and tons of referances to all kinds of computer work and many Techinal work, and you name it does - would be 10 000 You can also tell me your stories I want to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment