Thursday, February 24, 2011

Americans are traveling to Costa Rico for plastic surgery & cosmetic denistry 50-75% lower prices? Thoughts?

I heard about this and thought it was a rare situation in the table. But, I'm just so special, something that explains it is very common for Americans to visit Costa Rico for plastic surgery. One woman in particular had plastic surgery is entirely freed from its vertical cesarean scars. I did not even know it was possible. What type of surgery is it? I do not remember the name. Another woman had 15 different procedures, including teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, etc, and only paid $ 7,000 (the flights and accommodation included). Does anyone know of this plastic surgery center in: http://www.theperfectmakeover.com/ and see them come back with a diease in Costa Rico and infect the U.S.? Just because it's cheap does not mean you get the quality you deserve. Since you are paying them so little, they're usually a bit of attention to ensure that the operation went smoothly. Who knows, when down at the tables, which could go for a kidney and did not even know what has been reported. I do not think it's a good idea to travel in third world countries for cheap surgery, but dangerous, because if something goes wrong, the cost of the settlement would amount to get the first message here in the United States. But hey, that's just me. Hope that helps! :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment