Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can some one explain the steps of a skin tightening surgery and price?

I have cosmetic surgery for abdomon my area and my thighs really bad because I lost a tremendous amount of weight quickly and I would like to skin tightening procedures surgery. tnormal say how much do they essentially remove the excess skin cut and sew it back. The cost depends on your insurance (assuming you have insurance) would cover, and where it is made. You should contact the insurance company and surgeon for the price. Here is a link to the process described in detail: http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/docs/4200/4249.asp?index=13588 There are many skin clinics are advertising internet.They treatments for your case, explained the various services or procedures on their website and give you instructions on how to contact them. Costs and other factors will be discussed during negotiations between you and your doctor. Search. Hi, I'm definitely no expert, but looked up to you and can help you sort http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/a/after_weight_loss/index.html. Plastic surgery is very safe today. My cousin had breast reduction, abdominoplasty and plastic surgery in India which the company calls Tour2india4health Consultants. The price paid surgery in India was much lower. She paid 30% of the price that was quoted in America. Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. Organised by the aesthetics and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in newspapers and on their patient stories. That the financing arrangements for U.S., Canada, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low prices, such as breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other plastic surgeries are not covered by insurance. They have also attached photos of their International patients. You can view their site. There is a big cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of health care in India is simply the best in the world and share the surgeon USA / UK trained and there are 5 stars. http://www.tour2india4health.com Hope this helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment