Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How do I ask about cosmetic surgury?

Im seventeen going on eighteen. I want a nose job. I've never done this medical stuff for myself. So how should I ask every cosmetic surgery rather than their prices. Should I call? Or should I make an appointment / consultation? Also you can send this issue is in the same way that you can pick up the phone and call. Or look online. The ones I went to a free consultation.I would open the yellow pages and find at least three, to ensure that their consultation is free, and they will make an appointment and talk to you a price. Do you think when you want to be out of work / school for this operation. I had a nose job when I was 18, his nose which was broken into a thousand pieces to reconstruct. I would never get plastic surgery. I could not sleep without pain medication, could not eat anything, BC you can not sit up, BC you a terrible headache and dizziness to. You can not shower, BC you can not sit back. There is much that goes into a repair of the nose if he ever returned, and had chosen only for aesthetic reasons that happen to me. Without doubt the biggest pain I've experienced in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment