Sunday, February 6, 2011

how can i get my cosmetic surgery for free or alot cheaper?

I have excess skin and need cosmetic surgery. is their way of getting a loan or get a reduced price or even free? Sleeping with the doctor lol jk I have no idea maybe a coupon book or Question 4 is a gift if you can find me in on the secret with children has not been good, me.lol! NHS baby, every time. Just click on unemployment benefits and a doctor and tell your body is not depressed, I'm ready to leave. If you are single, you can look for a sugar mom / dad. sell them to a clinic. Do it yourself? Go to Mexico. You will not get it for free so wat they can not get out that this is not punched urself wool check eBay:) cosmetic surgeons are skilled and educated people, they are also generally very rich. I doubt very much that they offer their services for free. As Value-at "cheap" or "cheap offers, they are in this category for a reason, usually because their standard is not high, and hardly a risk I would think. If you want to be in such a radical surgery, you probably should be done to look like you, so why chance to impove surgeon "not so good? Excess skin is surgery for weight loss? If so, I was informed by a colleague ( who had surgery for weight loss) when she complains and gets the document, which causes excess skin, a skin problem, the insurer must pay for it. When the excess skin is so because of weight or age, you must pay for the procedure itself . visit a qualified plastic surgeon, research and choose which give the results you want and what you can afford. MYA want 0% financing, operation and apparently a lot of celebrities. Go ahead if it makes you happy if you're really down and can be shown, then you can make the NHS (if you live in the UK), or if you have insurance that can cover below, or if there is a reason could be could be a health risk, then free will The only alternative that comes to mind is to borrow money or pay for their savings. I hope I helped. =].

0 comments:

Post a Comment