Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thailand Vs. India Vs. US who to pick for low cost quality cosmetic surgery?Not as I was told price wise.

India is really expensive for plastic surgery? Or did I do wrong doctor? Thailand Vs. India Vs. U.S. so I'm looking for a plastic surgery package I had first thought Thailand.but I heard that there is no quality control, so I read in India is even cheaper Thailand.So I cried. But Holy Moly! It's almost like a sucky doctor prices here in the U.S.I dont get what they want my business or not? I think 10 grand is getting a lot of money for the three aforementioned activities. I already have 10 here on mother home.called Makeover! I'm so frustrated.I really want to go through with this quote, but I wanted to get a little extra for a lower price and it's just not seem to work. Can anyone tell me what you really paid for an activity, so I go after what I have in India, Thailand or be known. Even if you recommend a doctor could use personally. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment